25.9.10

I'll write the vows if you wear the suit

Our Lass has only gone and done another holiday. Without me, if you can believe it!

I know I cant. 

I am missing her in multiples of ways, as in I haven't been able to go down and see her at her Tattoo shop receptionist Saturday job and get the usual weekend ink. Its a struggle to know what to do when you haven't got a tattoo machine jammed into your left calf of a Saturday afternoon ( more blogs about that to follow...). 

Anyway I am missing her bare amounts, everything from her poor quality South African accent, to her beer garden musings in the freezing rain.  I hope she's living it up on the Tenerife coast, not DJing, not milling around town buying vintage real life rabbit's foot broaches, not watching the X Factor bootcamp. I could go on, but she wont be listening, she'll be too busy buying knock-off Disney VHS off men on the beach, or getting all emotional to the Snow Patrol cassette tape on her walkman. No one does holidays like Our Lass. Which is why I cant wait for NYC 2011. 

Start saving now suckerz its gonna be a big one.



''If we got married then our first dance would be a mash up between Heartbreaker and Love is a Battlefield''

''Uh, uh...oh yeah. It would be. Heartbreaker, Love is a Battlefield and...and... Love is a Battlefield...oh wait...''
''Damn.''

No comments: