Congrats to our fav local read Article magazine on the launch of their 12th issue.
We nipped down to Site Gallery to help them celebrate-really we wanted to check out the spread they put on, and they did a good 'un aswell- wine for £1.50, cake and cucmber sarnies. Dont mess wi me on a school nite boys...
Obv we found the only settee on offer in the venue. I think youre meant to stand up and mingle at these affairs, but we prefer to let the people come to us, prefereably on their knees.
After a couple of jars the Article boys let Our Lass loose with a felt tip and a bit of paper, which is always a bit of a worry cus she likes to make me blush. Even if I did help her with the wording. Vidoes to be posted at a later date... I, however, kept my scribbles strictly promo.
Much against sensible advice we decided to help celebrate a mid-week St Pats day, attempting to avoid men in over-sized head wear was easier than we had initially thought, but its become a staple of our ASBO nites out that some random thug will try to start a fist fight with the pair of us. This time we managed to get accosted by a local fool who was trying to beat up Our Lass. Worry not- I used by best conflict/resolution tactics ''look mate-anger seriously reduces your ability to choose. Dont let your agression rule you, ok man''. That's what was going on in my head...ask Our Lass for her version of events- I think she used the words 'let down'...
Later on we hit up the Nelson Bar-its become our new favourite haunt-sorry Casbah, but until you buy in Rockeoke then we aint down for you no more. We were left dreaming of the day we can get down early enough to get our names on the song list.
Song: Heartbreaker
Singers: ASBO
Please note: When I ask you where you work, dont answer ''the circus'' cus I am just gonna walk away from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment