11.3.10

Teeth, Tattoos and other stories

Ok, so if you know anything about me, its probs that I burn off tattoos. Especially the spur of the moment, got a horrendous hangover, spin the bottle to pick an image style tatts.
They really float my boat, but with all the enthusiasm I have for the last minute ink jobs, I had managed to get myself into a sticky situation. Despite being covered in good luck momentoes...I had dropped the ball and made a rod for my own back (plus a load of other shit old man sayings).

The other day I was passing time by counting my ink work and came to the shocking discovery that at that moment I was holding down 13 tattoos. 13!!!

No wonder I was having such bad luck, no amount of chasing black cats and avoiding ladders was going to save me from this hinderence...so obviously I hot footed (and they were hot feet aswell- my new Kiss kicks are on fire, ask anyone) it down to Q tattoo to rid myself of this catastrophy!

So now thanks to Maz at Q, Im now sporting #14. Phew.  A lucky escape...

I can ditch the rabbit's foot, leave my new shoes on the table and even turn around my jumper while still wearing it...
I mite be speaking too soon, but Ive got a lottery ticket in my purse.
Camelot-wait for my call!

PS. The things that I like best after tattoos, are teeth.
Put the two together and I am in a puddle on the floor...
Thanks Chubby. xox.

No comments: