One half of ASBO made it over to Manchester Pride this weekend. It's a well known fact that splitting us in two is
Thanks to
The Closet of Curiosities crew for taking me along for the (painful) ride
Pride organisers for putting on a massively mad street party, the atmosphere was wicked
The buy one get one free bar:
'So you want one Strongbow or two?'
Well if I order one, can I get two, or do I have to ask for two and pay for one?'
... 5 mins later
'So you want one Strongbow or two?'
'Well if I order one, can I get two, or do I have to ask for two and pay for one?' And so on...
To the second stage who hosted the best Drag King show ever... PJ& Duncan? Yes please
To the youths who cheered me up when it all went a bit wrong. Note: You should always introduce yourself as 'Its Bennnnnnnn!' I normally go for 'Hello', but what do I know?
No thanks to
That shit restaurant what tried to charge me for eating off someone else's plate.
The waitress who didn't care if we were going to write to the papers, or stand outside the door shouting at customers, or that my taboo and lemonade was just a lemonade
The people who complained to the council and got our event shut down within 48 hours of doors opening.
The guy who promised us free passes, then fobbed us off. Twice.
The horrible gangs that wouldn't take no for an answer and who made Rachel cry.
The other horrible gang who thought it acceptable to throw urine on Lindsey, because they didn't agree with her lifestyle choice.
The even more horrible gang that then pick pocketed her, ran off with her wallet then rinsed her account for £500.
The police officers that didn't seem to care, they were on their break though...cough...
The on duty PO who still didn't care and his partner who wasn't interested in the wallet I did find. Shall I stop being honest then?
The queue to to get into Bollocks club. Lets be lovers not fighters OK, Please?
The foam at the club, the mucky foam, from the mucky club, the mucky foam from the mucky club that got in Karl's ear. That was the final straw.
It was the bestest/worst nite out ever.
PS. If you're gonna laugh at me, can you be more obvious about what's so funny. You're making me paranoid.

No comments:
Post a Comment