9.5.11

Absolutely crackers

So ASBO attended [Re] Mixed In Sheffield's Now + Again album launch party a couple of weekends ago...I'd have done a write up earlier, but we have only just come around from it (by come around I mean, caught up everyone was there so see what the hell went off!).


If youre not already aware of the magic that Mr Liam O' Shea creates in the form of Mixed in Sheffield then I suggest you check out this webpage and session everything he is about.  Basically, he's so fresh even Toddla T said so...


Catch his latest offering in the form of a free download (hard copy available for people like Our Lass who still carry round a CD walkman-no joke.  Check her out on the 25a of an evening.),  it consists of the finest cuts of Sheffield's musical meat, mashed up by the best local DJ talent.  Everyone from Double No No, to Wet Nuns via White Buffalo and the Death Rays of Ardilla.  It even boast a remix by the aforementioned Toddla- all free of charge.  Can you ask for anything more?  Did you expect anything less from O'Shea?  No.  I didnt think so.



There's not much more to say apart from if O'Shea does encourage you to attend a party with him, make sure it is in doors.  Anything else will result in tears.  Literally. 


Its not a holiday camp, we have work to do!

On a professional note- ASBO were blow away by the skills of the Hot Soles.  We like a good duo, us two... Drenge/Wet Nuns/Bobby & Whitney...so we were all ears when they hit the stage.  An epic voice and music that makes you want to dance the second you hear it...I wonder if that woman from the 'newspaper' gave them as good a review as me...probably.  Shes paid to put words in a better order than I am.


Lets Death Job it up, of a weekend.

See you soon!

xox





  
 

No comments: