



I had a bit of a gift this weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/user/asboagogoableI worked hard this weekend... Worked hard on my beauty sleep, on my shopping skills and my eating egg 'n' chips abilities.
Me and Our Lass repped our best of course. We did a slammin' photoshoot- keep your eyes peeled for the new flyers they're gunna be a treat. I spent the day persuading her to sign up for Deal or No Deal (could you imagine a better contestant? She'd be trying to get the banker to sell her Noel Edmond's hand in marriage. ''Yes, I am ready for the question'').
And we got all emotional when her Dad told us ''everyone has gotta have a dream...what's yours?'' Well- what is yours?
Anyway, after ruining myself with Our Lass' left over-from-Christmas- tequila, we ran off to enjoy Crystal Teet Heart and Clev Cleverly bust out some tunes.
Although the bands were mint, I think we were both a little distracted by the venue. Climbing up a step ladder to get to the extra seating is not my idea of a good time, but I did try my best. I got up there & pretty much stayed there for the entire nite. That was until Our Lass decided that the only way she was getting down was to jump.
Jump down like an 8ft drop.
In Gladiator sandals.
Proving yet again that white girls cant jump, they just hung off the edge for a bit before letting go.
Totally smashed herself in. Nice one, Wonder Woman.
Next time, try the stairs like the rest of us mortals.

No comments:
Post a Comment