14.11.09

Cruising for a bruising




Its not often a blog goes out before the event. But this is no ordinary event...

Its gonna take me 7 days to prep for it, so I mite as well blast out a blog in the process of building myself up into a tizzy. If you're a regular reader you will be aware that me and Our Lass are big fans of the buddy tattoo. We cant get enough of 'em- not matter how much they make your eyes water, your mum cry and your heels swell up...




As we're not ones to shy away from a challenge, were gonna take it to the next level and do 'em ourselves. Prepare to mop up Our Lass' tears next time you see her- I am her new tattoo 'artist'.
I am using the word 'artist' in its looses of terms- as in someone else is gunna draw it, someone else is gunna transfer it, and someone else is gonna talk me through the entire thing. But at the end of it Our Lass is gunna have the worst/best buddy tatt ever...
Obviously I am gonna have one to match- if by match you mean tattooed on by someone who has touched a tattoo gun before and has a degree in Fine Art.

No pressure then yeah?

Just call me Kat Von D-but not to my face cus Ill smash you in...

No comments: