24.11.09

RIP You























Much to our Mothers' dissapointment me and Our Lass like to cover ourseleves in tattoos of a Saturday afternoon- so much so that we have renamed it Tat-urday.

Over recent months I have opted for a new perspective when it comes to selecting designs, when flicking through tattoo-flash of kissing cows, mating ladybirds and punk-rock mermaids, rather than ''Why?'', I think ''Why not...?'' That's pretty much why I have ended up with various scribbles all over my skin.
Our latest efforts clearly take the cake on the worst/best tattoo stakes.
''Oh dear'' is the last thing you want to hear while getting inked-especially coupled with ''what shall I do with that now?'' Anyway, have a butches at this vid. My face may look like a grimace, but I think it was just wind. I'm not a wimp or owt ya'know...


Our tattoo jobs were a bit like a baptism of fire- if by ''baptism'' you mean drawing a ridiculous stencil and ''fire'' you mean hammering some ink into each others skin...
But seriously if you check the videos, we didn't do such a bad job. I don't think London Ink will be giving us a call anytime soon, but you never know- next Donny Tatt. Convention we mite just have a stall...mite not as well.



Thanks to the delightful Quoz for giving us the prep talks and letting us use his equipment. I dunno how he does it, I could only stand the vibration of the gun for about 15 mins before my mind was too warped to carry on. In true ASBO mash-up style Our Lass was full of snot- sadly the camera missed the moment when her nose emptied out over the tattoo bench- forget blood brothers, we're all over Snot Sisters.


Keep following us

No comments: