12.2.10

Heidi and Audrina eat your heart out


We've had a rite old weekend me and Our Lass.
There's nowt better to start your Friday nite off than a Taboo and lemonade washed down with a slew of fancy dressed kids in Our Lass' local pub (this one has a ball pool and a tuck shop-for realz).  Getting shouted at by the grumpy Landlord was less fun- I thought the guy was serving Timmy Mallet first! Maybe its karma for me shouting at them 3 shop assistants in Somerfield the other day-they wouldnt let me swap my conditioner. It was a very stressful situation. How am I gonna get hair like Cheryl Cole if I cant get into my L'Oreal Full Restore 5???
''Becauze yur wort' it Our Pet''
(PS. Check out the guns on Banana Man)


Turns out my nite was surrounded by dress ups-such as the gaggle of mimes that we bumped into outside Chinos at 3am. They werent very good method actors though, they were actually eating pizza insted of miming it (cheaters).

ASBO pride ourselves in our talent spotting abilities- but we think we might have out-done ourselves this time. Russ T. pub singer, small venue entertainer and utter legend. Words cant describe the skills this guy is blessed with, so Im gonna let this video do the job for me...
I havent seen someone work a keytar that well since the late 80s. No danger-he's gunna be on an ASBO bill near you soon...


Saturday nite, for us, was all about the South Yorks- the place that me and Our Lass hold dearest in our hearts. We helped the delectable Kid Acne launch his new county-inspired t-shirt range. It was a nite dedicated to music from the Steel State. Of course we jumped in feet first- ASBO are so Yorkshire we practically bleed Hendersons.  It was difficult to pick just 10 tracks to represent the amazingly eclectic bands that originate from Sheff. We were slightly dissapointed that we couldnt include artists from Leeds as this meant no Send More Paramedics...but we swiftly realised that Leeds is shit, so we got over it pretty quick.
Here's our set list, we strongly recomend that you go off and discover these musicians cus theyre all ruddy brilliant in their own unique ways...


Wheels of Steel
Vex1
Stoney
Hoggboy
Saxon
Suck Munkie
some punk band (they all sound the same anyway dont they?)

I also helped Our Lass get to grips with her ass-jiggling fitness machine. She made me have a go on it, basically no ones body should be jarred that much. Its an instant bruise inflictor. Fact.









Something you should know about me:
I have Dad envy.
People that I currently that I wish were my dad:
Seasick Steve
Vinnie Jones
Gavin's dad.
Yeh thats it pretty much...

I also have rap-singer envy.
I wish I was Nicki Minaj (Ive heard she wishes she were me too...)

Currently theres some discrepancy on the gramatical correctness of our name: 
ASBO a GoGo
Asbo a gogo
ASBO a GOGO
asbo A gogo
ASBO a teeth show
Who wudda thought a few capital letters could send you into such a spin...apparently Ive been writing it wrong for years...ooops.


Anyone wanna join me and Our Fresh Fruits at the Tinie Tempah at Plug March 2nd? We'd like to go, but also dont wanna be the oldest people in the building...''got so many clothes I keep 'em at my aunt's house...''









Also get on this:
How your heros can fall...
Peter Criss wudda never let 'em get away with it...

Anyway till next time...keep your eggs as fresh as these guys:

No comments: