17.2.10

Rock and Roll Over...

All over my feet...

As a Kiss fan, there's a few things I have been missing.
1. The all important Kiss tattoo
2. A Peter Criss pewter tankard
3. A pair of Kiss Rock and Roll Over S8-HI Vans

I lost No. 2 during a messy divorce, but the kids at home searched e-bay high and low to get me a new one this Xmas.  Apparently they'd totally sold out of the other 3 but had a job-lot on Our Crissy had one or two left.  So now I can enjoy my (decaf) Tetley's outta Pete's dome everyday. Pure joy.

But the point of this blog is... finally No. 3 is mine!!!!! Japan eat your heart out, they sell 'em in TK Maxx Manchester. Ive been hearing rumours for months that ''there's always tonnes of pairs on offer'' , but its no ruddy good to me when they're only in size 11!!  So now I have my very own pair to session everyday. All I need now is a mullet and a sleeveless tee and Im on itttt, Airheads style.  Slammin!
As for No. 1, Im half way there. My pin up girl tattoo has Gene makeup, but its not quite enough if I wanna match up to the treats that Ive seen at past Kiss conventions.

With only 2 months before the Kiss' Sonic Boom Tour hits Sheff Arena, the clocks ticking.  Have I got time to get the full set of Peter Criss copy-cat tatts? Singular drum, check, crappy rose, check, your own character make up, check.  Its a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

No comments: