Slow and steady wins the race.
Above is a photo (thanks Le Fin for finding it and passing it on) from back in the day when we used to inflict and ASBO onto a Friday at the Cremorne on London Road. Please note my confused expression, I expect that the sound system had probably melted mid set...or something equally as mind blowing. Also, can we take time out for the most inventive use of a CD walkman since they added that 'jogg-ability' function on them (I never actually tested that, as my CDs used to jump as I stepped onto the bus - cant imagine how a hardcore sprint went down on the Dolby BASS button. Run it ragged I imagine). You can still do a mean fade in/fade out with those bad boys.
Here's to five years of ASBO chewing on the decks till something suitable comes out.
FYI: If you live in a squat, you have not got a chance. In Hell. Don't embarrass yourself.
Get your ass down to see us at the Green Room (Division St) to session us and all of the above. 8-12. xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment