Hair by Our Lass, fit photos by Paul 'Chopper' Cantrell
Sadly, we didn't win our award- we graciously watched SOYO Live walked off with the prize- but dont worry, this is the biggest accolade we've achieved on paper. We is gunna milk this shit for the next 12 months. Its not the winning, its the taking part - thank you again, and again, and again for voting us onto the short list. We mean it when we say: this meant more than picking up the prize. We're all winners in the game of life...
Congratulations to the actual winners; Tuesday club, Threads and Tramlines. All more than deserved their trophies (even if they did end up in pieces)- special props go out to Clipboard- the Shit Dad of all DJs. He's a slammin kid who knows his stuff and is always ready with a VK Blue to cheer you up....Also props to Henderson's Relish for their trophy. We love you Hendos, and long may you prosper.
Also, I swear down I didnt clothes line the wine glasses on our table just to steal your magic moment. I only realised when your spot light shone off the wreckage. I would apologise, but I chose not to...
'You know this music that's been on all night?....Have you been playing it?'
'No. Its been the magic dick fairy.'




No comments:
Post a Comment