Last night ASBO was blessed with the presence of Sheffield's yummiest Mummy. We <3 Leona! She managed the whole evening on 2 halves, and she didnt even need to go Express Herself (see what I did there)...it was a rare treat to have her down, more please!
Its getting a bit silly now, but the call from the Old # 7 was too great to ignore. Basically, if your bouncer isnt a trained actor we aint going in your pub. It was good to see the place getting some celeb clientele. The Arctic Monkeys were down last night, unfortunately they were in the way of the bar. Move over guys, we were here first.
ASBO have clocked onto a new night at the Old Faithful; Sunday evenings...I think its called 'Leather on Leather' but I will have to get back to you on that one. We'll let you know how it pans out, all I know is that its definately not eclectic. Or something.
Fotos by me, cant you tell? There a bit shit.
Nothing steers off a hangover like being forced run a X-Trainer. In bare feet. In a party dress. 5 calories in 2 minutes. I can only imagine how much I steamed off in my 90s trance rave dance routine. Our Lass wouldnt get involved, was
There's just time for 2 Greggs sausage rolls, a short kip, a catch up with Old Rosie and we will be ready for tonight's gig. Drenge at (where else?) the Old Faithful. Get in before 8 if you wanna sit with us...or get through the door.
They called me Saffron. I was jaundice as a baby.
Props for shit chat up lines, steezes to Sainsbury's basic wine and word up to the Minaj/Carey combo that me and Fruits clocked on music telly last night, check the video here. Total win/win situation. Lets hear it for the Rah Digga remix. No? Just me then. Hello.
Keep your eyes peeled. Theres a new set of Teeth in town and they have your lipstick all over them.

No comments:
Post a Comment